OUR BOARD IS REVIEWING PRODUCERS AS THEY APPLY AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE YOU AS THEY APPROVE MORE PRODUCERS. There is a long list of applicants being reviewed at this time.
EACH PRODUCER WILL HAVE MULTIPLE CUVEES AND VINTAGES FOR YOU TO SAMPLE.
Maison Parigot et Richard
Graham Beck Winery
Cava Avinyó Brut Reserva
August Hill Winery
Jean Lallement et Fils
L. Aubry Fils
Pierre Gimonnet & Fils
Vilmart & Cie
Champagne R. Geoffroy
Domaine Hubert Clavelin et Fils
CHAMPAGNE JANISSON & FILS
Bisol Desiderio & Figli Societa' Agricola s.s.
Cottonwood Canyon Vineyard & Winery
Ridgeview Wine Estate
Weingut Schloss Gobelsburg
Parigot & Richard
All producers who agree to participate in the International Champagne and Sparkling Wine Invitational agree to abide by the following rules as set forth below.
1. Participants will complete the sign-up form in full and in good faith.
2. The Board of Advisers reserve the right to disqualify any producer found to have provided misleading or inaccurate information on the sign-up sheet.
3. Participation is ultimately at the discretion of the Board of Advisors.
4. For the Grand Tasting, participants will provide a minimum of twenty-four (24) sample 750ml bottles of each wine mutually agreed upon by the advisory board and selected producers.
5. For all seminars in which the producer is selected to participate, participants will provide a minimum of six (6) 750ml sample bottles of each wine featured.
6. Participants will provide a minimum of six (6) 750ml sample bottles for all dinners in which the producer is selected to participate
7. Participants will absorb the shipping costs of said samples.
8. Participants will be represented at the grand tastings either by a representative from the producer or by their importer/distributor. If they do not choose to send a representative, however, they will be charged an additional fee to hire a temporary worker to pour for them at the tasting.
9. For wineries seeking distribution in the United States, tasting samples must be submitted to the advisory board prior to acceptance.
The choices of wines for the event will occur once the winery is vetted by the board.